Course Request Information

Placer County Public High School
and Charter Student Course Requests

Students enrolled in a Placer County Public High School or Charter School for the 2018-2019 school year can request a course after FEBRUARY 1st.

High schools may have a unique process for requesting a CTE WORKS course. Instructions for each school can be found here. You can also visit your on-campus liaison for course request instructions.

High School Enrollment Process & Fee Questions

Adult, Homeschool, Private,
and Out of County Charter Student Course Requests

Adult, Homeschool, Private, and Out of County Charter students can request a course for the 2018-19 school year after APRIL 1st.

Adult, Homeschool, Private, and Out of County Charter Enrollment Process Questions

Fee Information

Course Information

Find course descriptions, locations, class times and information about the instructor on our Course Offerings page.

Courses have limited space. There may be an assessment or interview required for some courses. Early requests are encouraged. Course times and days are subject to change. Generally, courses are held Monday through Friday. Hours for on-the-job training and blended courses may vary.

CTEWORKS is an Equal Opportunity Educational Agency and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, age, gender or disability.

CTE WORKS (Formerly 49er ROP)   |   364 Nevada Street, Auburn 95603
530.889.5949   |