Family Resource Community Collaborative (FRCC):
The Family Resource Community Collaborative (FRCC) is appointed by the SMART Policy Board with the responsibility to ensure county services support families and individuals in meeting this vision.
Purpose of FRCC:
Click Here for Documents and Referral Information
- Engage the youth and family in assisting them to find solutions in an open, family-centered and community based manner.
- Case review and system/ services authorization.
- Authorize and review out-of- state placements for children and youth.
- Formal follow-up conferences as determined necessary by FRCC.
- Review other cases as determined by SMART Policy.
- Provide member's information and insight from family and community members on the status of Family Centered Practice, service needs, and system gaps for purposes of future system improvement and problem solving.
- Recommend lead agency responsibility for cases that appear to exceed the service capacity of any one agency, including 241.1 court recommendations when dual jurisdiction issues are present.
Mental Wellness Trainings:
To promote mental health awareness the following trainings are provided throughout the school year to students, school staff, and community members.