The Placer County Office of Education (PCOE) Leadership and Learning Collaborative (LLC) prepares and supports educators along a continuum of service from Teacher Induction through Administrator Induction. The PCOE LLC includes four Commission on Teacher Credentialing accredited/approved programs including:
- Multiple and Single Subject Clear Teacher Induction
- Education Specialist Clear Teacher Induction
- Education Specialist Mild Moderate Intern Program
- Preliminary Administrative Services (MA in Ed Leadership option)
- Clear Administrator Services Induction
Additionally, PCOE partners with Brandman University to offer an MA in Education - Teaching and Learning.