|Class Schedules & Descriptions|
Enrichment class schedule-descriptions 2018-2019.pdf
Please Note: 7th & 8th Grade Math Foundations Enrichment classes will be offered in Block 2, 3 and 4.
All enrichment classes must have a minimum of 8 students signed up for the class to continue.
K-2nd and 3rd-5th classes are limited to 20 students. 6th-8th classes are limited to 24 students.
How to Sign Up
1. Go to Sign-up Genius (www.signupgenius.com)
2. Create a username & password
3. Using the icon, search for 'email@example.com'
4. Choose the block and class to sign your child up for.
If a class is full, enrollment priority will be determined as follows:
1. Enrollment priority will be given to 100% Independent Study students
2. A random drawing will be held for Hybrid Academy students. If a student is not drawn for the first Wednesday block set of classes, then they will be able to attend the next block.
3. If a student fails to attend 3 enrichment classes, they will be dropped from the class and their spot will be offered to the next student on the waiting list.