|Class Schedules & Descriptions|
Click below for our current enrichment class schedule:
- All enrichment classes must have a minimum of 8 students signed up for the class to continue.
- K-2nd and 3rd-5th classes are limited to 20 students.
- 6th-8th classes are limited to 24 students.
- Please note: Block 3B has a different process for participating. Only 6th-8th Tech Theater and Multimedia will have online sign-ups
How to Sign Up
1. Go to SignUp Genius (www.signupgenius.com)
2. Create a username & password
3. Using the icon, search for 'email@example.com'
4. Choose the block and class to sign your child up for.
If a class is full, please e-mail the School Secretary to be placed on a waiting list.
Enrollment priority will be determined as follows:
- Enrollment priority will be given to 100% Independent Study students.
- A random drawing will be held for Hybrid Academy students. If a student is not drawn for the first block of classes, then they will be able to attend the next block.
- If a student fails to attend 2 enrichment classes, they will be dropped from the class and their spot will be offered to the next student on the waiting list.
- If a student is ill and unable to attend, please call in to the school office. In addition, if after 2 consecutive absences due to illness, the student will need to be dropped from the enrichment block.