New student enrollment process:
- 2019-20 Continuous Enrollment: See #3 below.
2020-21 Open Enrollment Period:
- Please read our open enrollment guidelines, here: Open Enrollment Period.pdf
- For applications to be considered for any possible lottery drawings, they must be submitted during our open enrollment period from Monday, January 6, 2020 through Friday, March 6, 2020. Please ensure that you have met with, or have scheduled an appointment with our Principal prior to submitting your online application. Applications will be accepted any time during this period, provided that all supporting documentation is turned in to the school office prior to the close of this time period.
- After the open enrollment period closes, applications will continue to be accepted and continue through the second Friday in March.
Do you have a current student who plans to return next year? See the Intent to Return section below.
- Applications received after the open enrollment period closes will not be eligible for any lottery drawings that may take place in impacted classes.
- Complete applications, including all supporting documents, will be accepted and placed on any standing waiting lists according to the date that it is received
- Call our office at (530) 886-5800 to schedule an informational meeting with our Principal who will provide an overview of the program options and discuss the unique needs of your child. Print out your application for enrollment ahead of time before your appointment.
- Click here to apply online. Please note: submitting an online application does
not guarantee enrollment. Your application will remain in 'incomplete' status until you meet with our Principal and include all of the following supporting documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (e.g. current utility bill, rental agreement or purchase agreement, water bill, etc.)
- If it is decided that this school is the appropriate educational choice for you and your child, your online enrollment application, including all supporting documentation (see #3) will be accepted. Once enrollment is accepted, 1 of 2 things will happen depending on your program choice:
- Hybrid Academy: we will discuss a start date for your student to begin classes
- 100% Independent Study: a certificated teacher will be assigned and will contact you within 48 hours.
- Eligibility requirements:
- The student must be in Kindergarten - 8th Grade
- The student must reside in Placer County or an adjacent county
- Minimum requirements:
- 15 hours of educational activity for Kindergarten
- 20 hours of educational activity for 1st - 8th grade
Intent to Return (100% Independent Study & Hybrid Academy):
Families must complete the 'Intent to Return' process for their student(s) each year during the open enrollment period (this year: January 6, 2020 through March 6, 2020) to secure their spot in the Hybrid Academy or with their 100% Independent Study teacher. This is completed online through the Aeries Parent Portal.
To view the entire guidelines and FAQ's, click here: Intent to Return - Open Enrollment.pdf
For complete instructions on how to re-enroll online, click here: Re-enrollment instructions.pdf
If you do not have access to a computer, please contact the school office at