New student enrollment process:
- Enrollment for the 2017-18 school year is open through March 9, 2018.
- 2018-19 Open Enrollment:
- Open enrollment is Wednesday, January 3, 2018 through Friday, March 9, 2018.
- Applications will continue to be accepted after March 9; however, your child will be placed at the bottom on any waiting list that may be in place.
- Our open enrollment guidelines can be found here: OpenEnrollmentPeriod.pdf
- Have a current student who plans on returning next year? Click here for instructions.
1) Click here to apply online. Please note: applying online does not guarantee enrollment. See #2 below for the next steps for enrolling.
2) Call our office at (530) 886-5800 to schedule an informational meeting with our Principal who will provide an overview of the program options and discuss the unique needs of your child. Print out your online enrollment application ahead of time before your appointment with our Principal.
3) If it is decided that this school is the appropriate educational choice for you and your child, your online enrollment application will be accepted. Once enrollment is accepted, 1 of 2 things will happen depending on your program choice:
a) Hybrid Academy: we will discuss a start date for your student to begin classes
b) 100% homeschool: a certificated teacher will be assigned and will contact you within 48 hours.
4) Eligibility requirements:
- The student must be in Kindergarten - 8th Grade
- The student must reside in Placer County or an adjacent county
- Minimum requirements:
- 15 hours of educational activity for Kindergarten
- 20 hours of educational activity for 1st - 8th grade
5) Bring the following documentation to your informational meeting:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (e.g. current utility bill, rental agreement or purchase agreement, water bill, etc.)
Returning Students (100% homeschool & Hybrid Academy):
PLEASE NOTE: Re-enrollment is online through the Aeries Parent Portal. Families must re-enroll their students each year during the open enrollment period to secure their spot in the Hybrid Academy or with their 100% homeschool teacher. Re-enrollment after this time period will require a paper application, and the student's spot will not be guaranteed in the following school year's class or with their 100% homeschool year. Should a class be full, they will be placed on a waiting list with no priority given.
Click here for instructions on how to re-enroll online. If you do not have access to a computer, please contact the school office at (530) 886-5800.